Saturday, July 17, 2021

The WPX Arikara Wells Are Tracked Here -- Updated -- Reunion Bay -- Huge Wells -- July 17, 2021

The WPX Arikara wells in Reunion Bay are huge wells. They are tracked here and have been updated.

**************************
Bullitt

For the umpteenth time I'm watching Bullitt.

Hulu. TCM.

I don't catch any of the current movies. Mostly just these oldies. Sophia says the only thing I watch are black and white movies. For the longest time she thought we did not have a color television. LOL.

It's hard to believe that so many great actors and actresses are no longer with us.  Some of us truly lived during the golden age of Hollywood. 

Steve McQueen did in 1980. Age 50. Cancer. 

Sometimes it's good to die at the top.

Bullitt in color but black and white would have been fine. Sophia. LOL.

5 comments:

  1. Bullitt, one of McQueens best and the chase scene is epic. THE #1 reason I have been enamored with Mustangs ever since

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I was thinking the very same thing -- about the Mustang.

      I don't know any of this stuff. It's a long story ....

      So, I'm watching this movie and I see McQueen's cool car and from a google search I learn it was a 1968 Ford Mustang GT -- correct me if I'm wrong -- you are so correct -- much could be said.

      I'm way out of my league here, well ahead of my headlights, but I just can't "accept" the Ford Mustang as an EV. Maybe some day but right now, way too soon.

      Now I'm watching (on TCM) "Requiem for a Heavyweight" --- the 1962 film version -- I cannot imagine how so many "heavyweight" actors starred in that film. "Ego" must have been huge on the set.

      Delete
  2. The Great Escape. Even Sophia would enjoy that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would need to be the cartoon version with a unicorn in it.

      Delete
  3. Totally agree- Muscle cars of all brands are meant to growl, not hum

    ReplyDelete