Whoo-hoo!: WTI soars. Up over 3%; adds $1.80; trading above $61. Oil-related shares:
- ENB: up 1.70%
- EPD: up 0.70%
- KMI: up 1.4%
- CVX: up 3.62%; went over $99; next stop, $100?
- COP: up a whopping 6.63%; trading solidly over $51/share
- XOM: up 3.7%
- CLR: up almost 9%
- EOG: up 5.3%
- HES: up 4.4%;
- OVV: up an astounding 6.55%;
CLR: doing an incredible job building their inventory; managing assets very, very well. Fascinating to watch.
Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.
Petrobras: second CEO kicked out by President of Brazil; disagreement over diesel pricing; link here to Irina Slav;
- shares plunge 23%
- road to Mexico?
- 10-Year Treasury: link here. 1.343%; down very, very slightly;
- DXY: link here. $90.12, down very, very slightly;
- Silver: link here. $27.90; continues to melt up;
- CBOE volatility index: link here. 22.84; up 3.6%
- 30-Year Treasury: link here; 2.144% up very, very slightly;