Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Apple -- A Fanboy's Perspective -- December 1, 2020

Re-posting.

Something tells me that this needs to have a stand-alone post.

I understand none of this but something tells me this is huge when the two biggest "SoC" companies team up.

Additional background.

If folks are following this closely, they should be able to see some incredibly interesting things happening over at Apple. 

The "mini" has perplexed everyone for quite some time. All of a sudden it really, really, really makes sense. Think about it. Parallel computing.

*****************************
More Apple -- But Unrelated

Microsoft teams getting Apple's CarPlay integration and device swapping for calls. Link here.

***********************

CNBC: I haven't watched CNBC in months but after yesterday and today on the stock market, I just had to tune in to see what CNBC was talking about. I sort of enjoyed Fast Money and I sort of enjoyed a few minutes of Jim Cramer. I doubt I will start watching either of them on a regular basis, but if we continue to have days like yesterday and today, I may watch Fast Money and Mad Money again, at least bits and pieces. [It should be noted that Melissa on Fast Money does not own a car and does not drive. She made that very clear on her show today. Same with Andrew Sorkin, I believe.]

Anyway, if you are a "fanboy" like I am, or have invested in AAPL, you might enjoy this, Cramer's look at Apple.


AAPL's all-time high, I believe, is 138.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

Cramer, on AAPL, FB, et al -- 

"This is the point on the calendar when money managers crowd into the year’s biggest winners to show their clients how smart they are,” he said. “That means winners like Facebook, like Amazon, like Apple, like Netflix, and of course, you know, I think Google, should keep winning, at least for the next four weeks.”

****************************************
Ready Steady Go 

Wow, wow, wow. This is so incredibly good on so many levels. Link here if you want to read more about the video.


The Rolling Stones (okay, Mick Jagger). 

The Beatles in the audience and backing up PJ Proby. 

There's no favorite but I was thrilled to see Cilla Black. 

No comments:

Post a Comment