Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Clearing Off The Desktop -- December 1, 2020

I understand none of this but something tells me this is huge when the two biggest "SoC" companies team up.

Additional background.  

*****************************
More Apple -- But Unrelated

Microsoft teams getting Apple's CarPlay integration and device swapping for calls. Link here.

***********************
Notes From All Over: The Celebrity Edition

I was going to feature these overnight but I decided to wait. I will talk about these later, perhaps tonight.

Long, long time:

"The most interesting accountant in the world":

Up and comer: Ryan Clark.
One of the best: you know you've made it big when you are referred to by your initials only.

**********************************
The Movie Page

Holy mackerel! On TCM right now, While The City Sleeps. Talk about an incredible cast, and then on top of that, directed by Fritz Lang. Wow. And to think I would have missed this had I not changed my usual routine this a.m. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment