Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Notes From All Over, Early Morning Edition -- May 6, 2020

Breaking news: I see "Twitter" just suspended "Breaking News" again. Hopefully it's just temporary. Most interesting: I saw the "suspension" in real-time. I've never caught that before. Twitter lived up to its name -- twittering while "Breaking News" was being suspended.

Must have made it through the night. RBG. 

Fashion company: the apparent popularity of YouTube unboxing videos has always fascinated me. Apparently so with someone else. See this "Dramatic Opening of Apple's $700 Mac Pro After-Purchase Wheels Kit." I used to call Apple a fashion company (ala Gucci); I still do. The Apple Watch was a great, great example. Some past posts about the Apple Watch:
$700 for Mac Pro wheels: didn't the USAF get a lot of attention over that $600 hammer?

Firefox 76 now available

No comments:

Post a Comment