Sunday, April 19, 2020

Nothing About The Bakken -- April 19, 2020

Sunday morning coming down.

Sunday morning talk shows. There will be a lot of fake news today -- but no sports. Bummer. Not really. A "pajama day": reading, books, and blogging. What could be better.

Before getting started on the Bakken, two things:

Word of the day: gamboge. I'll come back to this later. 

Apple: the new iPhone SE with a $399 starting price at Apple is available at Walmart for $199 through, I believe, July 17, 2020. The fine print puts some restrictions on the $199-price point but nothing unusual. I was looking for the word "upgrade" in which one has to replace an older iPhone with the iPhone SE to get the deal. I did not see that but may have missed that.

Weather: wow, it never quits. I did not expect this. I don't recall this in the forecast. More rain. It looked a bit nicer when I woke up this a.m. but now, what is that, that I'm hearing? Are you kidding me? Thunder? More rain? Yup:



It's Raining, Jennifer Warnes

No comments:

Post a Comment