Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Moving On -- March 11, 2020

Wow, I'm in a great mood.

TCM: I have never really paid attention to Joe E. Brown, but he is featured this week on TCM. Wow, I'm impressed. Really, really, really good. Then, a real treat. In Elmer The Great, Joe E Brown plays opposite Patricia Ellis. Wow, what a beauty. Who knew? Her wiki entry is quite moving. It puts a lot of stuff in perspective. Same with Claire Dodd, I guess.

It's purely coincidental. I had planned the change earlier today and now watching Elmer The Great, I know I made the right decision.

Somewhere between here and going over to have homemade stew with Arianna, our oldest granddaughter, I realized it was time to move on. Once I have a pretty good feeling about a topic, not Bakken-related, it's time to move on.

Moving on. I feel that way about both "Campaign 2020" and "Coronavirus." I won't be blogging about either any more on a regular basis. Tonight I really don't care how either turn out. I have my worldview / myth of both and will adjust my worldview as things change. [Yes, I am aware of the Oval Office speech earlier this evening.]

One last coronavirus-related graphic, the "North Dakota corona virus first aid kit." From a reader.


I'm moving on. Closest I could come:

Move It On Over, George Thorogood

No comments:

Post a Comment