Monday, January 2, 2017

Poor Little Fool -- Nothing About The Bakken -- January 2, 2017

If you came here for the Bakken, scroll down or go tot he sidebar at the left. 

Washington Post will report Tuesday that Russians did not hack Vermont utility. Hillary, Obama, DNC, are being played for fools.

Poor Little Fool, Ricky Nelson

Seventeen US intelligence agencies were apparently aware of Russians hacking the election, at least according to Hillary, but not one of the seventeen agencies ever told Hillary.

Meanwhile, I'm watching Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy for the 150th time. It helps put things into perspective. I quit watching the Rose Bowl early in the 3rd quarter, I was so irritated with USC (my alma mater was USC), and then I learn a) it was the greatest Rose Bowl ever; and, b) USC won. I'm still glad I quit watching: I would not have been able to handle the tension.

On another note, I hear that:
  • Grand Forks, ND, is -34 degrees;
  • the entire state of North Dakota is snowed in;
  • snow fall records have fallen and it's only two days into the new year; and,
  • unlikely snow fall records this year will ever be broken.
Weather folks telling us to expect 6 -12 inches of snow in the south:
The latest GFS model forecast total snowfall by midday Sunday shows the possibility of 6-12 inch snowfalls across portions of about ten southern states, including Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolinas, and Virginia. 
I'm glad we're spending all this money fighting global warming.

And on another note, apparently customs computers are "down" and airline traffic has turned into a real mess (and this is over at CNN).  The question I have: with the Obama administration and John Kerry, specifically, advocating "open borders" why do we even have customs and passport control any more?

No comments:

Post a Comment