Tuesday, March 17, 2015

WTI Nearing $40/Bbl -- March 17, 2015

I believe Citi said WTI could go to $20. They said that some weeks ago.

*****************************
Off The Net For Awhile

When in Boston, I rode my bicycle regardless of the weather, including on the days the city was shut down due to snow. I didn't always ride far, but I rode almost every day.

Here in DFW metroplex this past "winter," I've gotten very lazy -- I didn't ride much during inclement weather.

To correct that, this will be the summer I dedicate to biking again. I will look on it as my last summer to bike. Hopefully that won't be the case, but after a long, dismal "winter" here in the DFW metroplex, I really look forward to some great biking weather.

So, with that, I'm off again. Have a great day, everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment