Tuesday, March 17, 2015

ObamaCare For Investors -- March 17, 2015

In one of my self-directed investment vehicles, I am "allowed" to select the funds and allocations.

Every six months the company sends me the "returns."

In the screenshot below, one can see the entire list of funds available for selection.

By the name of the fund, one can probably get a pretty good idea what the fund is all about.

I have opined for the past three years that the health insurance industry will be the real winner with ObamaCare.

Look at the 1-year and the 5-year returns. I put two of them in bold so they would be easier to see.


Over the past five years, only one fund did better (real estate) than healthcare and that was marginal -- 16.88 vs 16.01, insignificant. High-cost catastrophic insurance is the best definition I have for ObamaCare.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site. Do not make any investment, financial, or relationship decisions based on anything you read here or think you may have read at this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment