Friday, September 3, 2010

Bakken Market Basket

I apologize. My "Bakken Market Basket" is not working as I hoped it would work. When clicked on it, it only takes you to the "Yahoo!Finance" page where you have to sign in unless you have already signed in.

I'll look around for another way to accomplish what I want to do.

For now, this is a poor alternative, but it will be a page holder until I can find something that works.

Until I do, if you want to design your own Bakken Market Basket at Yahoo!Financial, you can simply cut and paste the following at the Yahoo!Financial site where you can build your personal portfolios. (I own no shares of Yahoo! or have any relationship with them.)


AEZ
BHI
CLR
COP (BR)
DNR (ENC)
EEP
ENB
EOG
ERF
HES
KOG
MDU
MRO
NFX 
NOG
OKE
OKS
OAS
QEP
SLB
SM
SSN
WHX
WLL
XOM (XTO)

No comments:

Post a Comment