l
Page views: overnight we crossed the 101 million page-view threshold. Current run rate is 1.7 million pages / 24 hours.
**************************
Japan's Free Money
I have no dog in this fight. I don't care one bit about "federal" interest rates in Japan. I hardly care about "federal" interest rates in the US.
But the graph is awesome to watch. LOL.
And with that, I'm off the net for awhile. Taking Sophia and her friend(s) to the mall.
*****************************
Non-Paid Advertisement
If you've never been to Meow Wolf, one word. GO!
$175 for two teens and one grandparent. Worth every penny.
Sophia said two hours; I said one. We were both wrong. We need three hours. For everything considered better than Legoland, better than Disneyland for two seven-year-old twins.
Upfront cost is what it is. After that, adult drinks competitive with downtown drinks. Kids run free for two, three, four, five hours. So much sitting space. Read, blog. Whatever.
Really, really friendly (maybe just Texas?) staff.
Highly, highly, highly recommend.
Off the net -- Tequila Sunrise, and some reading.