Locator: 51625ARCHIVES.
The big, big, big story: how resilient IRAN had militarily become.
This had to have been an eye-opener for its neighbors, and can you imagine if IRAN had ballistic missile nuclear capability? I don't think a lot of folks get it. I don't understand Trump's "tit-for-tat" response. I guess Trump still holds how hope that the Iranian people will rise up, revolt, and result in regime change. Not gonna happen.
I learned a number of things yesterday / late last night.
First, there are many, many hidden gems on MacOS -- it never ends.
Second, all chatbot threads have a URL. This is a big, big deal.
Third, RBN Energy is, without question, most important energy (oil and gas) blog available. Period. Dot.
Fourth, the US Energy Secretary is in Venezuela.
He's going to announce some major deals today. I think folks are going to be surprised how fast things move in Venezuela. And blue collar workers in Venezuela are going to be thrilled. Again, this is another big deal. If it goes as planned:
Canada becomes less relevant to the US, as far as heavy oil goes; and,
the Strait of Hormuz becomes incredibly irrelevant.Venezuela now produces about as much oil as the North Dakota Bakken does. I find that .... well, simply incredible.
My hunch: Venezuela has more potential than pundits are reporting. Oil companies can move swiftly when provided with the right incentives: like obtaining reserves at $3.22 / bbl.
Fifth, Amena Bakr, who I follow on x, is not reporting over at CNBC. I'm impressed. Link here.
Sixth: never stop reading.