l
Equity investing during wartime. The US economy hitting on all 12 cylinders and we get this, LOL:
It's been a long time since I've seen so much red.
Oscar race:
My favorite "Talking Heads" song:
Link here. "Life During Wartime."
David Byrne: on the autism continuum, and that was before the vaccine controversy. LOL.
I always wondered when I would get a chance to post this video?
**********************
As Good As Any Place To Post This
Karen out in Santa Monica, CA, led me down this rabbit hole. Fifteen minutes of my life that I will never get back.
Tag: CalPers California Natalie Winters
Google query:
Didn’t BlackRock have securities compliant with DEI?
Yes, BlackRock historically integrated Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) metrics into its regulatory filings and investment stewardship policies. As the world’s largest asset manager, BlackRock routinely files required securities disclosures with the SEC.
For years, these documents actively detailed its commitment to DEI and laid out clear diversity benchmarks for the companies it invested in.
Query:
Does Saudi Aramco comply with Sharia Law?
Reply:
Query:
CalPERS invests in a very, very small number of Shariah-compliant securities, such as Saudi Aramaco. Do any other states or public entities or the US government invest in such securites?
Reply:







