Monday, August 31, 2026

Public School Teachers' Nemesis: Lesson Plans -- August 31, 2026

Locator: 51597EDUCATION.

Solution: AI. This is a no-brainer.  

Query:  

The nemesis of public school teachers (kindergarten to high school): lesson plans. Take up a lot of time and are becoming more scrutinized by state "regulators." Perfect solution: AI. Thoughts? 

I think you will be amazed. After more than 23 years in the education system in the United States with four of those years as a teacher at the middle school / high school level, I consider myself something of an authority. LOL.  

The light bulb went on when I asked ChatGPT for a one-page summary of the Magnificat and Te Deum to share with my congregation. In less than 20 seconds I had printed the summary after making the query. About five seconds for ChatGPT to answer and about 15 seconds to print the two-sided document.