Sunday, October 29, 2023

EVs -- One Last Blog -- October 29, 2023

Locator: 45855EVS.

I am very, very OCD. It is difficult for me to quit following "something" on the blog that I've followed for years, but we will see if I can do this.

I will post one more update regarding EVs and then quit blogging about EVs. They're a niche play for the rich. They may be great trading stocks but worthless to follow as investment opportunities. 

One exception: because I still consider Tesla an amazing company and still very, very interesting, I will continue to blog about Tesla. But no more blogging about EVs, including Stellantis, GM, Ford, and Rivian. 

Note: I often blog about Tesla and EV company, but from the beginning I did not consider Tesla an EV company. It's either a "tech" company or a "battery company." 

I may or may not continue to blog about Daimler trucks. 

So, one more blog about EVs and then it's sayonara. 

That last EV blog: a link and a screen shot:

Disruptive:

No comments:

Post a Comment