Wednesday, August 9, 2023

The Proterra Bus Company Just Went Broke -- August 9, 2023

Locator: 45400EVS.

The Proterra Bus Company story is tracked here. A screenshot of part of the blog:


Well, well, well --- a reader alerted me to this:


I still maintain TMDW is the best ad-free, password-free, blog that is focused on the Bakken. No other blog followed this story more closely than I did. LOL. Whoo-hoo!

And look at this:


Seems to be a bit of conflict-of-interest which the mainstream media chose to ignore.

The switch to EVs in this country is going to be an unmitigated debacle for all of us. Trust me on this. But a lot of folks are going to cash in just fine.

Other links: and, of course, as usual, there's more --
  • I wonder who got left "holding the bag"? A lot of faux-environmental widows who don't follow the market but listen to their financial advisors.


No comments:

Post a Comment