Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Oil Activity Near Williston High School -- April 25, 2023

Locator: 44471B.

Over on twitter tonight, there was a photo of a soccer game being played at Williston High School. In the background, one could see giant (seriously) rigs, pumpers and flaring. A reader asked me the location. I'll try to find the picture on twitter, and if I find it, I will post it. I have the photo on another mobile device, I just have to get it "moved" to my laptop.

Later, I will come back and identify the pads and the wells in the photos below but I was eager to get this posted for the reader who was trying to identify the location of the oil wells in relationship to WHS.


The google satellite photo could be months / years old. The lower map -- from the NDIC -- is as current as one can get -- literally how things look today.

Okay, found the picture, got it from one mobile device to another. WHS soccer at Williston; giant rigs, pumpers, and flaring seen in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment