Friday, April 14, 2023

Investing Notes -- April 14, 2023

Locator: 44391I. 

Big Pharma: Benzinga is usually pretty good but this particular article seems to me to be clickbait. Be that as it may, it's quite interesting. As regular readers know, my "new money" allocation is "40-30-20-5-5" with one of the 5's for Big Pharma.


. From the Benzinga article:

  • Horizon Therapeutics PLC
  • Procter & Gamble
  • Johnson & Johnson
  • Amazon One Medical and Amazon Pharmacy
  • Cost Plus Drugs

Five high-dividend stocks picked by Billionaire Ray Dalio. I believe this has been previously posted:

  • #1: Devon
  • #2: Altria
  • #3: Walgreeens Boots Alliance
  • #4: US Bancorp
  • #5: Phillip Morris

JPMorgan: up 7% at the open.

BUD: up on the day

On a day that looks like this, Bud is up. Tell me again, that this is nothing but a meme story and a great opportunity. I don't invest in Bud because it does not meet two of my top three criteria for owning a stock.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them

Again, all my posts are done quickly. There will be typographical and content errors in all my posts. If any of my posts are important to you, go to the source.

No comments:

Post a Comment