Saturday, March 4, 2023

SCCO -- Southern Copper -- March 4, 2023

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them

Again, all my posts are done quickly. There will be typographical and content errors in all my posts. If any of my posts are important to you, go to the source.

In an earlier note I talked about the market on Friday, but because this is not an investment site, that post was pulled down, put in draft, and will be re-posted some time in the future.

[This post will also be posted for 30 minutes or so, and then also put in draft for a few days, again, because this is not an investing site.]

All I will say is that Friday, March 3, 2023, may have been the best day I've ever had on the market.

I forgot to look at SCCO in which I took a big position with my "40-30-20-5-5" new money allocation, where 30% of my new money when into beat down tech, which included SCCO, not so much because it was "tech" but because it was so "beat down" and like "chips," copper will be huge in the coming / continuing tech revolution.

So, how did SCCO do yesterday?

Link here


No comments:

Post a Comment