Monday, March 6, 2023

Spaceholder --- Enjoying The Weather Poolside -- 4:15 P.M. -- March 6, 2023

I don't recall the forecast to have 82°F, clear skies, and no wind today. But that's what it is. In a few minutes I take Sophia to Jiu-Jitsu but then when we get back home at 6:00 p.m. I will be back at the pool. Still too cool to enjoy the water, but the poolside lounging will be awesome. 

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them

Again, all my posts are done quickly. There will be typographical and content errors in all my posts. If any of my posts are important to you, go to the source

Because of paywalls (and perhaps lack of interest on the part of journalists, I was unable to read what John Podesta had to say about Willow at the big Houston oil and gas conference today, but the Bloomberg headline suggested that the White House climate adviser (is that John Podesta?) "pledges to fix permitting delays." That, for me, is a "tell." That suggests the White House will approve at least three discovery wells for the COP Willow Project. If Biden does approve the project he will say it's "a national security issue" and that without continued production from the North Slope, the TAPS is in jeopardy. So, that's that.

***************************
Evening -- Poolside

83°F earlier today. Now 76°F at 6:40 p.m.  CT, north Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment