Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Movie Night -- Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Without question, I'm a sucker for ... good story-telling. And when it comes to classic movies no one does it better than TCM. And I'm a sucker for TCM

There's a lot more to TCM than I bet most folks realize.The presenters are first rate and they keep getting better. Alicia Malone has perhaps changed the most (for the better) over the year. Eddie Muller is in his element, and, of all the presenters, probably is the most cognizant of the importance of TCM, though I wouldn't want that taken out of context.

Tonight was the first time I read closely the history of TCM over at wiki. It makes me love it even more. What a gift Ted Turner left us. 

The first ninety seconds of "The Major and The Minor" and I'm already hooked. LOL. Preceded by "The Palm Beach Story" which I loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment