Saturday, October 1, 2022

Laser-Focused On Dividends -- October 1, 2022

From yesterday:

Abbreviated disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. Full disclaimer at tabbed link.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them.

Stock buybacks: for those who "like" stock buybacks more than dividends, tell me how your AAPL is doing.

Oklahoma today: gonna drop out of the top 25. Just saying.


*****************************
La Mer

********************
Streaming

American Playboy: The Hugh Hefner Story.

***************************
Frog On a Log In Pot Of Water Over a Fire

First, the basic cable or basic satellite connection (required).

Then, a basic streaming service, Hulu or YouTube TV (pretty much required).

Then, the Amazon Firestick and Amazon Prime Video (nice add-ons).

Then, Apple TV -- simply because.

Then à la carte: Netflix or HBO (occasionally a must-have).

I noted that because I see Netflix is now streaming a Creedence Clearwater Revival documentary. 

Netfllix: only $9.99 / month.

No comments:

Post a Comment