Monday, October 17, 2022

Botched -- October 17, 2022

I referred to the Bush II decade and the Obama decade as the "lost decades," and I do believe others have since referred to those decades as also the "lost decades." There is a tag for "lost_decade."

On Wednesday, October 12, 2022, last week, on one of my long bike rides I was trying to come up with how "we" will end up referring to the Biden decade. He will only serve one term but the policies his administration puts in place will affect the US for at least a decade.

It was amazing how fast his administration undid what the Trump administration had accomplished, but I digress. 

So, back to how to refer to the Biden administration? 

And then it struck me: "botched." 

At that time, last week, I added a neew tag, "botched_decade."

Either the next day or two days later, others came up with the same tag. LOL. Amazing. 

Link here

No comments:

Post a Comment