Friday, September 9, 2022

Minor Notes -- September 9, 2022

JPMorgan: link here -- how to play the coming 11% stock market surge --

  •  AAPL: overweight, price target, $200.
  • NVDA: overweight, price target, $220 (down from $230).
  • SNOW: overweight, price target, $210.

Facebook: watch for the "blue F" to start disappearing from web pages.

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. Full disclaimer at tabbed link.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them.     

*****************************
Military Notes

Biden's military-industrial complex. Link here. From my favorite geo-political strategist.

Poland.

This just might be the most interesting military note coming out of Poland today. 

From my favorite geo-political strategist. 

Link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment