Friday, September 30, 2022

Good Morning -- September 30, 2022

THE GOOD NEWS FIRST: scout tickets are now being populated with production for August, 2022. We will start with CLR'S Anna wells in Last Chance oil field, just outside of Williston. 

ALERT.

It looks like my problem with the blog had to do with the public server but don't know for sure.

On a public server, some of my links were taking me to a phishing expedition, obviously a scam. That is not happening at my home server. Everything seems back to normal.

If a link takes you to a site asking for personal information or takes you to a site you did not expect or do not recognize, close that site and move on. Perhaps best to close the browser and start over, and avoid my blog.

Right now, the issue appears to be due to a problem with the public server I was using and not due to the blog or the blogger app itself. The blog works fine with my secure home server. 

So, for now, the blog is back up. But the advice holds:  If a link takes you to a site asking for personal information or takes you to a site you did not expect or do not recognize, close that site and move on. Perhaps best to close the browser and start over, and avoid my blog.

ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NOTE: due to family commitments this morning, blogging will be delayed. Right now it looks like the family commitments begin at 8:30 a.m. and should be over by noon. But then my bike ride. And treadmill. So, we'll see. My advice: with regard to the blog, check in over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment