Saturday, August 13, 2022

The Market -- August 12, 2022

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here. Full disclaimer at tabbed link.

All my posts are done quickly
: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them.

Currently I am on the road: my notes will be less frequent, perhaps shorter
. I will not get to my e-mail as often and I will not be able to post comments as often or in a timely manner. 

Mastercard: BNPL. Predicted. Predictable. Link here.

Semiconductors, chips: GlobalFoundries, Micron, and AMD all soared today. Link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment