Saturday, August 13, 2022

Taking A Break -- August 13, 2022

Currently I am on the road: my notes will be less frequent, perhaps shorter. I will not get to my e-mail as often and I will not be able to post comments as often or in a timely manner.

Road trip

After eight days on the road, from Dallas, TX, to Flathead Lake, Montana, to Portland, Oregon, and back to Flathead Lake, and, now back to Dallas, TX, I am absolutely convinced if you are an 18-year male or female or other, if you aren't earning:

  • $100,000 per year with no college by age 22; or,
  • $150,000 per year with a college degree by age 26,

you aren't interested and/or not trying.

Perhaps some hyperbole but not much.

**********************
Road Trip

Sophia and I are having a blast.

This will be the longest day, from Sheridan, Wyoming, to as far as we can get into Texas.

2 comments:

  1. Have stayed in Sheridan many times. Leaving Sheridan, you are generally a long way from anywhere you might be going. 😀 Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so correct. We're in Limon, Colorado, southeast of Denver -- getting ready to turn south to Amarillo.

      Delete