Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Here We Go Again -- July 20, 2022

Not more than a month ago, a reader asked about my thoughts on an LNG export publicly trading company in which a big energy investor might be interested. I could only think of one: LNG. 

From today:


Doesn't fit my criteria. Yet.

***********************
Silver

I can't recall if I posted this earlier. I thought i did.

At the coin show this past weekend I was unable to find any 2021 US silver eagles. 

Today this.

The number of these US silver eagles minted each year runs about 15 million to 30 milliion. Link here.

$50 million / 900,000 = $55 / coin? That seems cheap for a proof, expensive for bullion but I'm pretty much a novice when it comes to silver. 

Silver ETF trading at $17.50 which sounds about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment