Thursday, July 28, 2022

Does Something "Bad" Happen If We Call "It" A "Recession"? July 28, 2022

It is what it is. 

I'm just going to sit here, watch the golf tournament, and explore some new Bakken wells. 

Good luck to all. 

Lots happening.

Some reminders to newbies to the blog:

1. At the top of the blog, the tab to the far left says "Welcome." It's also where you will find the full disclaimer for the blog.

2. Most important: this is not an investment site.

3. The daily posts are not important. It is the archives that are the most important and what the blog is all about. The archives are all at the sidebar at the right. I do daily posts to keep me from getting bored, but the important "stuff" is archived at the sidebar at the right.

4. I am (almost) always serious about the Bakken. No hidden agenda except that I am inappropriately exuberant about the Bakken. I post a lot of data about a lot of wells. I post the initial production data for absolutely every Bakken well. Every well. Readers constantly remind me that the good wells I report are not typical of Bakken wells.

5. I am not aware of directly investing in or directly holding shares in any pure-Bakken play company. It's possible I do -- but I don't recall directly investing in any pure-Bakken play company.

6. "The million dollar way" URL used to be simply "milliondollarway" but was changed to "themilliondollarway" several years ago. 

7. "The million dollar way" has nothing to do with investing. It refers to "US Highway 2" that led out of Williston, ND, when I was growing up. It was my literal and figurative road that I took whenever I left Williston. It was called "the million dollar way" by the locals due to automobile dealerships and oil service companies that lined the highway.

8. Comments are heavily moderated.

9. My posts are littered with typographical and content errors. I appreciate folks not telling me about typographical errors if they do not affect the content. When I find errors, I will generally correct them. If you read something that seems wrong, it probably is wrong. In those cases, go to the source to see what the "real" story might be.

10. The original blog was not monetized. Then, as a suggestion from one of my granddaughters I monetized the blog. I had no control over the ads. When I was slapped on the wrist by the blog app owner for something I posted or linked or who knows what, I discontinued the monetization. It wasn't worth the aggravation. I was never told what I posted violated "community standards." 

11. Anything else? I suppose, but this is as good a start as any. For the rest, see the full disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment