Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Chilling -- July 12, 2022

Subway: one million free sandwiches between 0700 and 1400 today. 

Poolside, 9:07 a.m., July 12, 2022, Euless, TX, local temp 89°F.

This should keep me occupied for the next few hours.


******************************
The Book Page


I'm re-reading the "Reader's Digest" version of the War of the Roses while I go back through Josephine Tey's murder mystery from the same period. I finished the book over the weekend but want not to go back through it and pick out the clues comments made by the former (?) Scotland Park investigator.

I've started Ken Kocienda's Creative Selection: Inside Apple's Design Process During the Golden Age of Steve Jobs, c. 2018. Ken was the "former" principal engineer of the iPhone software at Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment