Saturday, June 11, 2022

Wow, What A Great Country -- The Music -- June 11, 2022

My wife is out in California for the next month or so. To escape the Texas heat. To escape Texas politics.

I normally have to listen to my music through my headphones, but starting every night at 10:30 p.m. CT, for the next thirty days or so, it's loud music without the headphones.

Awesome.

I'm starting with Credence Clearwater Revival and will work myself up to Kim Carnes and then Dire Straits and then Talking Heads. 

Wow, Mark Knopfler reminds me a lot of Bob Dylan. And Bruce Springsteen.

What else? 1969 -- in my opinion, still the best year ever for rock. 

I'll probably drop back to Chris Isaak. Shadows In A Mirror.

Shadows in a Mirror, Chris Isaak

Wow, isn't this interesting. Shadows in a Mirror remind me of Chingon - MalagueƱa Salerosa or vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment