Saturday, June 11, 2022

Tampa Bay Lightning -- On To The Stanley Cup -- Vs Colorado -- June 11, 2022

Wow, what a great country.

I don't think there are bigger fans than hockey fans, and I don't think there is a more exciting sport when it comes to the playoffs and championship. I love to watch the women dancing in the stands.

And here I am, watching an incredible game for free -- paid for by Honda, Geico, Discover, Verizon, Adidas, MassMutual, Dunkin', Enterprise, Amica, Marathon Petroleum, and dozens more, I'm sure. What a great country.

And I'm getting tired of hearing the president telling us US companies aren't paying their fair share of taxes. They're paying what the law says, the laws set by the US Congress of which the president was a member for decades. 

Tampa Bay Lightning, playing at home, take the series 4 - 2, the eastern conference champion.

So, Rich Strike was a "flash in the pan"? Finished sixth in the Belmont Stakes after winning the Kentucky Derby.

Just think, President Biden will be closer to 90 years of age than 80 years of age when he runs for president in 2024. Tell me that isn't Rich. 

LOL. 

My mind works in strange ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment