Sunday, June 26, 2022

A Song; A Blog Yet To Follow -- June 26, 2022

Colorado Avalanche: Stanley Cup, 2022.

We'll post the song now, and wait for something to post. 

The Brits are truly amazing. 

A Day In The Life, John Lennon, Cover By Johnny Depp and Jeff Beck

I wish I could tell a story but I can't. It's too personal. It's in my diary. My daughters might stumble across it after I'm gone.

This is what's really cool about this song, or better said, this event. 

Johnny Depp has some really, really devoted fans. They want to see him. But not on some late night talk show. They just want to see him. Johnny figured that out. He wanted to get out in front of his fans, but he didn't want to do mindless talk shows. He wanted to perform.

And here he did.

Quick! Who's the drummer?

  • #20: Abbey Road Anniversary
  • #66: Jeff Beck and Johnny Depp
  • #81: Lana Del Rey: Born To Die

No comments:

Post a Comment