Tuesday, May 3, 2022

SCCO Increases Dividend -- Reports May 4, 2022

Current dividend for SCCO:

  • $1.00, record date, 2/15/22; pay date, 3/2/22

One can see dividend history here.

I hope I'm not misreading this. From daily dividend announcements today

  • Dividend increase to $1.25, record date 5/17/22 and pay date of 5/31/22.

That's a 25% increase in the dividend.

Earnings?

Yahoo!Finance calendar says earning should have been announced at 4:00 p.m. today, May 3, 2022, but I haven't seen them yet. Over at nasdaq.com, the company is to report earnings tomorrow, May 4, 2022, time unannounced. Estimates, EPS of 98 cents; same quarter last year, 99 cents.

So, that's all I know.

Headlines:

  • Southern Copper Cuajone mine back to full output as protester talks loom
  • Southern Copper reports 10% copper production decline in 1Q22
  • says net income up on higher metal prices

Back of the proverbial envelope:

  • today's close: $62.76; up 1.4%
  • 52-week high: $83.29
  • pays 6.37% ($4/62.76)
  • with increase, $5/62.76 = 8%
  • going the other way:
  • $5 is 6.37% of what? $78

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment