Saturday, May 28, 2022

Minivan -- Memorial Day Weekend -- May 28, 2022

We bought our first minivan when we returned from overseas back in 1994, or thereabouts. Since then, the minivan has been our primary source of transportation. We've had three, all from the same manufacturer. If still available, I would buy the same make / model, but alas, no longer being made. 

From The WSJ this weekend: the "hot ride." 

******************************
The Book Page

I read the review in The WSJ at 6:45 a.m. this morning.

I ordered it with one-click on Amazon -- forgetting to use my points and getting the book for free. I could go in and request the change, but I'll get more points (5% cash-back) and will use the points in the future. It's all good.

I ordered the book early this a.m. It will arrive in time for me to read it poolside this evening about 9:00 p.m. Yes, the lighting is fine and there are no mosquitoes. 

Great country or what?

No delivery charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment