Sunday, May 1, 2022

For Investors Only, I Suppose -- EOG Is Mentioned But Not About The Bakken, Per Se -- May 1, 2022

Disclaimer: this is not an investment site.  Do not make any investment, financial, job, career, travel, or relationship decisions based on what you read here or think you may have read here.

All my posts are done quickly: there will be content and typographical errors. If anything on any of my posts is important to you, go to the source. If/when I find typographical / content errors, I will correct them.  

Two links from SeekingAlpha.

The first link is very, very good, about SU and CVX.

I mentioned SU quite awhile ago on the blog

  • on February 21, 2021, trading at $30 and paying almost 4%;
  • past week, trading at $36, pays 3.7%

And, of course, we know the CVX story. But the contributor is looking at .... drum roll ... EOG. Spend some time studying EOG. Archived.

The second link is way, way too long, but lots of background. I like two of the six mentioned.

Six no-brainer-blue-chip bargains: link here. Six ultra SWAN blue-chip bargains:

  • BTI
  • MMP
  • LGGNY
  • AMZN
  • ADSK
  • TSM

No comments:

Post a Comment