Thursday, March 31, 2022

Stephen Covey: Seek First To Understand -- March 31, 2022

This is so incredibly cool. Based on source and comments, one gets the feeling that Ms Pelosi is being misunderstood.

This is so incredibly fascinating.

This explains everything. 

The discussions leading up to decision to release a million bbls of oil every day from the SPR must have been absolutely fascinating. 

From social media today with video:

Nancy Pelosi: "We cannot use high gasoline prices as an excuse to produce more American energy."  

That explains why we are emptying our SPR. Emptying the SPR will force faster energy transition to renewable energy. 

I did not listen to the video. I only posted how she was quoted.  

For oil bulls, that is an incredibly bullish exchange. My hunch: Warren Buffett knew immediately what her words meant.

That took a lot a lot of energy out of me (no put intended). I'm not sure I will blog any more tonight. I'm sure I will but for now, taking a break. 

*******************************
Take My Breath Away

Take My Breath Away, Berlin

2 comments:

  1. Nancy Pelosi, at true "Italian-American" who could not begin to talk if her hand was tied~ Too bad it isn't her mouth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's why I did not have to listen to the audio; I could "read" her hands. LOL.

      Delete