Sunday, March 20, 2022

"Focus On Fracking" -- Coming Up Next -- March 20, 2022

WTI:

  • up over 3% now; 10:17 p.m. CT
  • up $3.30 / bbl
  • now at $108.00 / bbl
  • it feels real this time

Gasoline in our neighborhood tonight:

  • regular unleaded: $3.99 / gallon
  • diesel: $4.89 / gallon

EVs: we've talked about this so many times, and have been talking about it for years, I have no sympathy. None whatsoever. 

*******************************
Good Night

I'm absolutely exhausted -- mentally. I can't do any more tonight.

I must have twenty-three more data points, articles that need to be linked, replies to readers, but I just can't do it. 

So, I'm going to sign off for the night. E-mail and comments will have to wait until tomorrow. Sorry.

But there is just too much happening. To see the price of oil rising like it is tonight is simply too much, overwhelming, too many story lines. I don't think folks in Washington (DC) know how to deal with this. 

If that's accurate -- that folks in Washington (DC) don't know to deal with this -- this is very, very scary.

The mainstream media is not helping. I think most egregious reporting / analysis this week was ABC News telling us that US Congress did not vote themselves a 21% pay raise in the middle of the night. In fact, they did, and I posted my reason a couple of days ago. Even The Bismarck Tribune tried to tell us that US Congress did not vote themselves a 21% pay raise this past week.

 It is amazing that Saudi Arabia won't take telephone calls from President Biden and that the UAE and Saudi Arabia would not meet with the US Secretary of State. Amazing. 

So, I'm beat. But I'll be back tomorrow. 

Meanwhile, watch for this week's edition of "Focus on Fracking" later tonight. Just to make sure folks know: I have nothing to do with "Focus on Fracking." It's posted by someone completely unrelated to my blog, but must have started blogging about the same time I did. He knows so much more about the oil sector than I do, and follows it much more closely than I do -- way more than I could ever do. His weekly notes are incredible, for all the detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment