Sunday, March 20, 2022

Disney Theme Park Prices -- Outrageously Expensive? March 20, 2022

Earlier today I said I was going to write three essays today, the third being an essay on the price of visiting Disney theme parks. 

This came up when a reader sent me a link to an article how expensive it would be for a family to visit a Disney theme park this year. 

I no longer have a dog in that fight. I have visited Disneyland not less than a dozen times over the years. I was never disappointed. 

Whether it's expensive or not is in the eye of the beholder. 

I know I could not afford to go this year if I had a family of four or six (spouse plus three or four children).

However, having said that, when Disney can price the experience at the rate they do, and yet the parks are still filled shoulder-to-shoulder, it tells me one thing: there's a lot of money out there. A lot of money.

2 comments:

  1. Not only is there a lot of money out there. The ones who have it are not holding back in spending it.
    Hence the Disney prices. They price according to what market will bear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was a poorly written essay by me; I'm just too exhausted, too much going on, but I appreciate that you were able to understand what I was trying to say. Bruce.

      Delete