Sunday, February 27, 2022

With Ukraine In The News, Great Post To Read -- Sent By A Reader -- February 27, 2022

Link here. Archived.

When I first started blogging about the Bakken, I saw the Ukraine / Russian names in the southwestern part of the state. With regard to oil, it started out strong (Whiting and OXY), then faded, and now maybe coming back a bit.

Ukrainian cultural center, North Dakota. From another reader. 

*****************************
BP Severs Relationship With Rosneft

Link here. Story one hour old, at 3:23 p.m. CT, Sunday, February 27, 2022. Changes in the oil sector and business world are snowballing. It's very possible, the Russian stock market will simply implode Monday.

*****************************
Haircut

In a sidebar to a reader:

57°F here in our neighborhood.

It was warm enough to sit on the balcony and have Sophia cut my hair. I had no mirror. She had the scissors and did an incredibly good job.

She charged $15. I did not have change, nor did she, for a $20 bill. 

Haircut and photos by Sophia:



My last trip to a "professional" barber was either late February, 2020, or very, very early in March, 2020. Since then Sophia has been my only barber.  Sophia gave me my first haircut when she was five years old. She is now seven years old and will turn eight this summer. I think that's correct. I could be off by a year or so, but I do know she turns eight this summer because she told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment