Tuesday, January 25, 2022

US Court Vacates Federal Permit For Mountain Valley Natural Gas Pipeline -- Hart Energy -- January 25, 2022

Link

Or go direct to Hart Energy.

Prior to this, on January 1, 2022, this was posted

MVP: West Virginia granted a water protection permit for the construction of the Mountain Valley Pipeline. The news follows Virginia's certification of a water quality permit for the project earlier this month, but that move is being challenged at the U.S. 4th Circuit Court.

And, prior to that, December 26, 2021.  

Tells me all I need to know ... about a lot of things. Mostly, how valuable current pipelines are and how crazy it is to attempt to build new ones. 

I think there's a solution, but I'm staying out of this one. $5.00 and my opinion will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Slightly more where unionized.

No comments:

Post a Comment