Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Brandon: All Hands On Deck -- Release The Kraken -- January 18, 2022

Oil hits seven-year high. Administration is monitoring the situation. Will release the kraken in February (just two weeks from now); March, just six weeks from now.  Wow, no matter what the stock market does, the oil companies are going to make a lot of money. Let's see. WTI at $85; EOG breakeven at $30; covers their dividend at $36. WTI trading at $85.85.

And this is pretty funny: BlackRock knows it.

Link here.

I wonder if DC will reverse the judge's ruling that ended lease sales in North Dakota.

I wonder if DC will re-permit all those pipelines.  

Glad to see the Biden administration is on top of this, "monitoring the situation." LOL. 

Don't you just love this political theater?

I was reviewing some of my posts from the Obama era. Amazing how often I was wrong

And, so it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment