Friday, November 5, 2021

Three Peas In A Pod -- November 5, 2021

I posted a link to this article (see below) some days ago and said I would get back to it, and I will, but I just haven't had time. So much is happening. 

After posting the link, several readers have sent me the same link suggesting they missed my post and/or they want me to post my thoughts on the article. 

Until I get back to the article for comments, here is the link to that article (again) and two other articles along the same line, or as I call them, three peas in a pod.

Recently:

Actually, I'm re-thinking this. I've talked about the Bakken for over a decade. It's not worth my time to address the most recent article. If folks can't figure this out on their own, I'm certainly not going to be change their minds; for the others, I'll simply be preaching to the choir, as they say in Rugby. 

***************************
Pfizer Anti-Viral Story Is Incredible

I don't think folks realize how incredible this is and it's all based on AI (artificial intelligence). Once the whole story is told ... 

... this was only possible due to the politics of Covid-19. This has absolutely revolutionized genetic research. 

Meanwhile, in the US, more vaccinations are being given than ever before. Prior to the Biden mandate, the number of vaccinations given on any weekday were trending toward 600,000. Now, after the Biden mandate, the number of vaccinations given on any weekday are trending toward 1.2 million, or a doubling. 

It will be interesting what happens to the rate of vaccination administration once the new Pfizer drug becomes routinely available. 

The Friday data has not yet been published by the CDC. 

One more virus these boys won't have to fear. Two peas in a pod.

2 comments:

  1. The IEFFA is a pretty tiny association. Probably even more insignificant than the Post Carbon Institute. I remember IEFFA doing a pretty risible anti-shale or peak oil report years ago. (Can't remember the details, but I would bet it looks silly in retrospect.)

    Agreed with your linking the old articles. These people never own up to their old screwups. It's fascinating reading J David Hughes articles from 2011. Completely screwed up and doesn't admit it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite welcome. I may yet post my comments on the most recent article, but from a different angle. We'll see. Yes, I am amazed folks don't go back and update their articles. I'm surprised they don't take their articles down off the net that are so far off the mark. Fortunately for folks like me, they don't.

      Delete