Clearing out the in-box:
- best video of the day;
- Asian buyers can't get enough US sweet crude oil;
- LNG tanker rates reach all-time highs on soaring demand;
- the Japanese need to release oil from their SPR; gives cover to Brandon;
- clean energy? LOL. British Columbia is quietly using coal and gas power from out of province; and all of it from the US -- including Washington State, Oregon, Wyoming.
- GasBuddy: gasoline demand accelerating;
- Big Oil is finally exercising restraint; Brandon is pissed;
- EQT: pricing on secondary stock offering;
- fascinating: EIA gets their data from Natural Gas Intelligence; are you kidding me?
- northeast climate pact implodes; ISO NE linked here.
Best thing ever to happen to ND shale: WTI's pullback to $75. Successful companies will remain focused on capital discipline.
This supply chain talk is getting tedious:
- gasoline price changes: the dynamic of supply, demand, and competition (will download as a pdf);
- I did not know the verdict was unanimous. Check out Konesha, WI.