Sunday, November 21, 2021

An Easy Choice For Most Americans -- November 21, 2021

Link to ABC News, June 24, 2021: boom in Native American oil complicates Biden climate push. 

Not so complicated: do what the Democrat governors of New England are doing -- withdraw. From The WSJ, no less. Wow. I did not know.  

Later, after posting this note, a reader sent me an e-mail note directly. I replied:

Watching film noir on TCM suggests that I have been wrong about "organized crime" all these years --- "organized crime" in the 1950s.

At the end of the day, at least in one binary universe, one either sided with the federal government or one sided with "organized crime."

I think it might be interesting for a "Quentin Taratino" to re-do an "organized crime" picture from the 1950s in today's "woke" culture environment. I would definitely side with "organized crime." 
Exhibit A: would you rather retire in Washington, DC, going out for an ice cream cone with Brandon, or would you rather be by the pool at the Bellagio in Las Vegas?

No comments:

Post a Comment