Monday, October 18, 2021

Sunday Night -- Focus On Fracking -- October 18, 2021

Focus on Fracking: link here

**********************************
After Midnight

Star-gazing: I honestly did not know star-gazing in the autumn was a thing. From The WSJ:

Where to Go Stargazing, Whether Your Budget Is $95 or $95,000 This fall is high time to get starry-eyed. Five astronomy-focused getaways, from a low-key adventure in North Carolina’s Outer Banks to a ‘Sky’s the Limit’ package in California’s Wine Country 

That caught me by surprise, the coincidence, because Sophia and I have been having a ball looking at the heavens  the past few evenings. The skies have been so clear, and with the "star-gazing" app on the iPhone -- wow, what a great time.  

The best star-gazing nights I have ever enjoyed, northern England, just this side of the Scottish border, from August to November, some years ago. 

Life is a butterfly, Lana Del Rey

Slim Chickens: my wife and I each had a chicken sandwich tonight at Slim Chickens just on the other side of DFW. First time we had visited. Very, very nice. She had the regular crispy; I had the cayenne. 

Say yes to heaven, Lana Del Rey

Dallas Cowboys: incredible game.

Seattle - Steelers: even more incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment