Thursday, September 16, 2021

Just A Quick Thank-You To All Those Who Follow The Blog -- September 16, 2021

I am always humbled when I find out who some of the folks are who follow my blog. In many ways I am clearly out of my league when it comes to understanding the oil and gas sector, but I've learned a lot from my readers, and it's much appreciated.

As a reminder:

  • this is not an investment site; it's an educational and entertainment site;
  • I am inappropriately exuberant about the Bakken;
  • the Bakken is a metonym for US shale just as Wall Street is a metonym for really rich folks;
  • on any given post, there will be typographical and content errors; if information I present is important to you, go to the source; fact-check everything; Facebook is a good source for fact-checking as is Snopes;
  • if something I post, seems wrong, it probably is; again, if something seems wrong, go to the source, fact-check
  • I will correct content and typographical errors when I stumble across them
  • content errors are my own
  • typographical errors I blame on my proofreader, Sophia

The only purpose of this post was to acknowledge my readers and thank them for all their help over the years. 

I had to  put in all the disclaimer stuff only because the post would have otherwise been too short.

Also, disclaimers seem to be important on blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment