Thursday, September 16, 2021

Ivermectin -- September 16, 2021

Again, I have no dog in this fight. I just find it incredibly interesting. It's as if sub-Saharan Africa and India are doing quite well with regard to Covid-19 and there seems to be a common thread. 

I don't know. I don't go looking for this stuff. This was sent to me by a long term reader with a history of sending me credible links. Here's another one: Ivermectin obliterates 97% of Delhi cases. Written by a physician, this article is in the Desert Review. I assume this is from the Imperial Valley in southern California.

Most interesting "thing" about this article. It was written before ivermectin was much of "a thing." It was written back on June 1, 2021, with an update six days later. 

************************
Barbara Mandrell Knows What It's Like

Link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment