Sunday, September 26, 2021

Blogging Is A Bit Delayed Today -- September 26, 2021

I plan to post two commentaries today, one on the energy crisis in the UK and Europe and a more rambling piece on Covid-19.

I'm always excited when I think about the essays I want to write, but when I actually get started, I quickly lose my enthusiasm, so it's hard to say whether I actually follow through. 

So, we'll see. 

I have to complete "top stories" of the week, my least favorite activity regarding the blog. 

And then I have to post the wells that are coming off the confidential list, which used to be my second favorite activity regarding the blog, but it's almost a worthless exercise now that the NDIC has quit reporting most of this information. But, we'll go through the motions.

***********************************
A Little Bit Of Art, I Guess




No comments:

Post a Comment